Job DescriptionAntiSocial Media Solutions is a full service Digital Marketing Agency -- and we’re growing like crazy. We specialize in the creation and execution of Social Media strategy, Web development + SEO, and Digital Ad Placement.We have an in-house media team to streamline the process to create a wide range of videos each month for clients looking for a video based digital marketing strategy. Clients such as, Cactus Club Café, Oakywn Realty, Daily Hive, Donnelly Group, White Spot, Fairmont, UBC and more! We need someone who is personable, upbeat, culture-savvy and has a “get sh*t done” attitude. You must be able to thrive in an ever-changing and sometimes chaotic environment. If you’re a master of organization, have Jedi-like problem solving abilities, and can multi-task in your sleep, then keep reading!
You’ll write, shoot, present and edit various short product videos, training videos and marketing videos.
- Output video deliverables in a variety of formats.
- Think creatively and develop new concepts and styles for delivering information
- Modify final videos based on management feedback.
- Work collaboratively with various members of the social, sales and media team.
- A university degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years experience in the media industry.
- Advanced knowledge of post production technical workflow.
- A proven multi-tasker who manages time effectively to accommodate multiple projects and deadlines.
- Solid understanding of audio editing and colour correction.
- Experience working with a wide range of video cameras an asset.
- Editing experience in Avid, Final Cut and Premiere an asset.
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime (when required).
- Responsible for timelines
- Salary negotiable