With our team working and living in Vancouver and Toronto, we have big places in our hearts for both cities. And being big cities, there is always someplace new to explore, something new to discover and someone new to connect with. Thanks to our success with social media video, we get to explore, discover and connect every day.
Our crew of videographers, photographers and social media strategists are personally meeting with clients every day to create original content. This takes us to beautiful locations all around B.C. and Ontario. We always get to try new things (and often get to taste new things thanks to our restaurant clients) In other words, we’re lucky that digital marketing gives us such great real-world experiences.
Check out a couple favourite Facebook videos we made for clients below:
Producing videos ensures we personally connect with our client, their product or service and their audience. Through these videos, their audience feels a stronger connection than words or images can provide.
While our marketing is digital, we know it’s a window to the real world outside… But we also know even when we’re outside, we still want to stay connected. That’s why mobile video’s popularity is only growing.
We specialise in captivating, digestible social video for Facebook and Instagram. And we have fun doing it. We’d love to show you how a 15 to 60-second video is all it takes to build a stronger connection between you and your audience. Get in touch with us today.
“leveraging digital channels are the most effective and affordable way to reach your existing and future customer base.” – Daryl Louie, AntiSocial Solutions co-founder
Social Media Video Marketing Stats:
- Nearly two-thirds of consumers prefer video under 60 seconds. (Animoto, 2015)
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week. (HubSpot, 2016)
- 43% of people want to see more video content from marketers. (HubSpot, 2016)
- 51.9% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI. (Adobe, 2015)
- Shoppers who view video are 1.81X more likely to purchase than non-viewers. (Animoto, 2015)
- Video ads have an average clickthrough rate of 1.84%, the highest clickthrough rate of all digital ad formats. (Business Insider, 2014)
- 100 million hours of video are watched on Facebook every day. (Facebook, 2016)